Fri, Sep 29|
St. Helen School
St. Helen Carnival 2023
The Ukrainian Village's favorite weekend is back! Join us for the 18th Annual St. Helen Carnival.
Time & Location
Sep 29, 5:00 PM – Oct 01, 8:00 PM
St. Helen School, 2347 W Augusta Blvd, Chicago, IL 60622, USA
About the event
A true community and Ukrainian Village's event of the season, The St. Helen Carnival!
Our 18th Annual St. Helen Carnival starts September 29th.
Reunite with old friends or make a few new ones, this weekend is sure to bring joy to kids of all ages. Enjoy three fun-filled days of rides, music and delicious food & beverages.
Make sure to pre-purchase your MegaPass below for $55. This MegaPass is a three-day unlimited ride pass which can be purchased in advance. This is an incredible value! MegaPass will be available to purchase day-of for $60.
As a long standing Ukrainian Village tradition, we can't wait to have you back!
Friday, September 29th 5pm - 10pm
Saturday, September 30th 12pm - 10pm
Sunday, October 1st 12pm - 8pm
Mega Pass Wristband Check-In:
Recieving your wristband is a two-step process of filling in a required safety waiver and then recieving a wristband from a carnival staff member. If you prepaid or need to purchase day of Mega Pass Wristbands you'll want to follow the directions below.
Prepaid Mega Pass Check-In before Friday, Sept 29th:
- You may pick up your required safety waiver in the St. Helen School Office beginning on Sept 25th from 8am -6pm
- You may pick up your required safety waiver in front of St. Helen School on Tuesday, Sept 26th and Thursday, Sept 28th from 7:30am - 9:00am and 2:30pm - 4pm
- Waivers must be filled out and signed onsite and will not be transferrable
Day of Event Mega Pass Check-In:
- If you did not pick up your required safety waiver early you will need to see the St. Helen Attendant at the Mega Pass Check-In Table, located by the food tent along the alley corridor. You will receive a waiver that must be filled out with attendee name and signed. You will be given one wavier per Mega Pass purchased.
- Once you have your filled and signed required safety waiver you are required to take the form to the Carnival Wristband Station, located within the carnival's ticket booth, to obtain your wristband. Once you have your wristband you are eligible for unlimited rides on any carnival ride.
If you picked up your safety waiver early you make head straight to the Carnival Wristband Station.
Quick Wristband FAQ:
-Wristbands can not be transferred to other guests once waivers have been filled out and signed.
- Prepurchased wristbands are available for pick up in the St. Helen School office September 25 - 28 from 9:00am - 5:00pm or in front of St. Helen School on Tuesday, Sept 26th and Thursday, Sept 28th from 7:30am - 9:00am and 2:30pm - 4pm.
- If a wristband is removed it must be brought back to the Carnival Wristband Station with name of attendee(s) to obtain a new wristband.
The Mega Pass is a three-day unlimited ride pass. That means all the rides one can have for one low price. Passes are available day of but will increase to $60 per ticket.$55.00+$1.38 service feeSale ended